Dentist in Brighton, MI
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
William L. Metz
Dr. William L. Metz has been practicing dentistry since 1968.
He obtained his doctorate from the University of Detroit School of Dentistry.
State License: Michigan and Indiana
- Trustee Michigan Dental Association
- American Dental Assocation
- Michigan State Dental Assocation
- Washtenaw District Dental Society
- Progressive Dental Study Group
- Vedder Crown and Bridge Society
- Chicago Dental
- Detroit District Dental Society
- American Society for Geriatric Dentistry
- Michigan Dental Society- Consultant for Special Care Dentistry
- American dental Assocation- Consultant for Special Care Dentistry
- Livingston District Dental Society- Executive Director Treasurer
- Fellowship in International College of Dentist
- Fellowship in the American College of Dentist
Dr. Metz currently serves as the treasurer and consultant for spacial care dentistry, for the Livingston County Dental Association. Since 2004, he has served as an expert witness for the Michigan State Board of Dentistry. Dr. Metz is the executive director of the Livingston District Dental Society.
He does volunteer work with the Brighton Rotary Club and is an active member of the American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, Washtenaw Dental Association, Progressive Dental Study Club and the Detroit District Dental Society.
Dr. Metz enjoys skiing and golf in his spare time. He and his wife Karen have four children, seven grandsons and two granddaughters.
John G. Keeton D.D.S.
Dr. Keeton graduated dental school in 2010 from the University of Michigan. Dr. Keeton joined the U.S. Army after dental school where he served as a general dentist on active duty for 5 years. While in the Army he completed a 1-year general dentistry residency and deployed to Afghanistan in 2013.
Dr. Keeton holds an active state of Michigan dental license and is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Michigan Dental Association, and the Livingston District Dental Society.
Dr. Keeton and his wife Amanda have two children, a daughter, Elloise and a son, Nathan. They are excited to explore all the wonderful experiences Brighton has to offer. Dr. Keeton is an avid U of M fan and enjoys spending his free time with his family and their dog.
Staff of William L. Metz DDS
- Rita Welichko, Administrator
- Angela Perreault, Administrator
- Sandra Bialowicz, Administrator
- Kayla Grimm, Assistant
- Amanda Marden, Assistant
- Rachael Nalepa, RDH
- Sharon Hefner, RDH
- Sheli Laird, RDH
- Clair Epp, RDH
We are especially intersted in making all our patients feel right at home! We put your needs first to achieve effcient and comprehensive treatment. The staff is trained and skilled, and we strive to provide energetic service to each patient. Each team member has years of denal eexperience in treating patients with the highest level of care. We strive to stay abreast of the latest patients technological advances by regularly attending continuing education courses and seminars.